COVID 19 NOTICE
Regional Stay Home Order ends January 25, 2021
Counties return to their appropriate tier under the Blueprint for a Safer Economy. Other state orders are still in place. See details on the About COVID-19 restrictions page. Stay updated on what our State and County is doing at any moment by referring to this site: https://covid19.ca.gov/
The Los Gatos Garden Inn Hotel is open in accordance with the State of California’s Guidelines.
Please refer to the state website for additional information. The county and state guidelines vary to some extent and we must stay in accordance with both. If one is more restrictive than the other, then the more restrictive rule applies.
When at the hotel, social distancing and capacity limitation protocols must be followed. Masks are required both in the hotel office and when moving through the common areas of the hotels.
Rest assured that our housekeeping practices have been updated to protect guests and employees from the spread of Covid-19. All surfaces are disinfected including remotes, switches, handles, doorknobs, etc. All guest rooms open to the outside to facilitate fresh air circulation. All guest rooms are deep cleaned, sanitized, and aired out after each check-out.
Housekeeping for our stay-over guests is By Request Only. We will not enter the room to clean unless you give us permission. Please let us know during check-in or call the office before 11:00 a.m. to receive service.
All the above procedures are being followed in the effort to protect the health of our guests and of our hotel employees.
Please note, we are ONLY accepting Credit Cards during this time. Cash and checks will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
If you have any questions, please call us at (408)354-6446 or toll free (866)868-8383.
During California’s Stay-at-Home order, our office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Pacific Time. On holidays: our office will close at 5:00 p.m. If you have an existing reservation and arrive to check in after the office has closed, please call 408-599-8818.
Thank you very much for your support. We appreciate your business!
Los Gatos Garden Inn Policies
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking is free for hotel guests. Please obtain parking pass at front office.
- Pets: Limited number of pet-friendly rooms. Refundable deposit applies. Call to reserve..
- Office Hours: 8:00 A.M. to. to 10:00 P.M.
- Guests planning to arrive after 10:00 P.M.. must notify the hotel office in advance for check-in instructions.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card or debit card.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to check-in date.
- Late cancellations or no-shows are subject to a penalty of one day’s room rate plus applicable taxes.
- Vehicle charging stations are for hotel guests only.
ADA Website Compliance
Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in the desirable location of Los Gatos, CA. We have built our site with ADA compliance in mind and have utilized available tools such as achecker.ca and Google Chrome’s ADA compatibility diagnostic tools. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room at our inn, we ask you to contact us via telephone or email and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you.
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on http://www.losgatosgardeninn.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology.
Hotel Website Accessibility Features
This inn’s website for Los Gatos Garden Inn is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our inn’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Our Hotel Offers The Following Accessibility Features
Rooms & Suites
A select number of rooms have enhance accessibility features to support our disabled guests:
- Flat entry for wheelchair access
- Easy open doors with kick plates
- Lever door handles on exterior and interior doors
- Stability rails around tubs and toilets
- Lowered sink for wheelchair access
- Lowered towel bars for wheelchair access
- Elevated toilet seat available upon request
- Shower chair available upon request
- Wider walkways to support walkers and wheelchairs
- Lowered beds for easy entry
- Braille door lettering on exterior accessible room doors
- Hearing Impaired accessibility kits in each accessible room with TTY unit, phone amplifier, alarm vibrator, flashing phone light, and flashing smoke alarm.
- Twin beds available to accommodate traveling Aide or Guide
Additional accessibility features at our hotel include:
- Disabled parking spaces van accessible
- Wheelchair lift from patio area to upper courtyard
- Easy open front office door with kick-plate and lever door handle
- Lowered front desk counter for wheelchair access
- Mobile Hearing Accessibility Kits usable available upon request(in addition to the kits set up in accessible rooms)