Los Gatos Garden Inn Policies
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking is free for hotel guests. Please obtain parking pass at front office.
- Pets: Limited number of pet-friendly rooms. Refundable deposit applies. Call to reserve..
- Office Hours: 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM (PDT). Please call or email us if you need special arrangements for check-in.
- Guests planning to arrive after 10:00 P.M. must notify the hotel office in advance for check-in instructions.
- All guest rooms are non-smoking.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card or debit card.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to check-in date.
- Late cancellations or no-shows are subject to a penalty of one day’s room rate plus applicable taxes.
- Vehicle charging stations are for hotel guests only.
- A select number of rooms are pet-friendly. $25 fee per night. Please call the hotel at 866-868-8383 to make arrangements.
ADA Website Compliance
Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in the desirable location of Los Gatos, CA. We have built our site with ADA compliance in mind and have utilized available tools such as achecker.ca and Google Chrome’s ADA compatibility diagnostic tools. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room at our inn, we ask you to contact us via telephone or email and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you.
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on https://losgatosgardeninn.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology.
Hotel Website Accessibility Features
This inn’s website for Los Gatos Garden Inn is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our inn’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
Accessibility Software and Services
The following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- HTML Validator for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.
- Click Here for Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer, a tool for viewing your web pages without a variety of modern browser features.
- Click Here for Lynx, a free text-only web browser.
Optimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading our website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage:
Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox: Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome: Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer: Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Our Hotel Offers The Following Accessibility Features
Rooms & Suites
A select number of rooms have enhance accessibility features to support our disabled guests:
- Flat entry for wheelchair access
- Easy open doors with kick plates
- Lever door handles on exterior and interior doors
- Stability rails around tubs and toilets
- Lowered sink for wheelchair access
- Lowered towel bars for wheelchair access
- Elevated toilet seat available upon request
- Shower chair available upon request
- Wider walkways to support walkers and wheelchairs
- Lowered beds for easy entry
- Braille door lettering on exterior accessible room doors
- Hearing Impaired accessibility kits in each accessible room with TTY unit, phone amplifier, alarm vibrator, flashing phone light, and flashing smoke alarm.
- Twin beds available to accommodate traveling Aide or Guide
Additional accessibility features at our hotel include:
- Disabled parking spaces van accessible
- Easy open front office door with kick-plate and lever door handle
- Lowered front desk counter for wheelchair access
- Mobile Hearing Accessibility Kits usable available upon request(in addition to the kits set up in accessible rooms)